We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Director of People Operations, Europe. The right candidate will be a well seasoned HR professional that has led a world-class People Ops team in a rapidly expanding global business in the recent years. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment, is open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership.
- Help build a highly motivated team in Europe who live and breathe our vision, mission and values. Ensure our managers and employees understand our strategy, as well as any changes that occur due to our fast growth.
- Run a world class org incl. recruiting, performance management, compensation & benefits, employer branding, culture, internal communications, and learning & development.
- Management support - being able to coach our managers on topics related to people management.
- Ensure a high and ever improving average talent density, to keep solidifying our organizational capabilities.
- Getting to know our people - developing strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- External best practice and networking, constantly keeping an eye on our sector and, looking at what’s coming ahead on the horizon and what is happening outside of Nothing. Make sure we’re up to date and ahead of the game.
- Oversee complex employee relations that require escalation. You support your senior leadership team in any employee relations scenarios such as career development, performance reviews and disciplinary action.
- Work with the senior leadership team to define salary bandings for our roles across the business.
- Make HQ feel like home – play a key role in defining and launching a world class office culture in London that can be applied throughout Europe.
- Experience in simultaneously managing several key (if not all) functions of an international HR organization with great performance vs. plans and peers.
- Experience in fast paced and high standards environments (venture backed startup preferred).
- Have built HR organizations that have scaled through different cycles of a company’s growth (need to have stayed on for long enough to have gained this experience).
- Candidates with international and pan-European experience is preferred
- Ideally a strong background in working in a business with a global remit or ambitions to grow as such.
- Demonstrable experience of managing numerous complex HR workflows and working with senior stakeholders to navigate challenging situations.
- Experience growing and leading an HR team – as we grow, you’ll have the bandwidth to build out the People Operations team in order for us to achieve your vision