We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a PR Manager to work with our media friends in Europe. This person will work closely with our Global PR Manager, ensuring the execution of our PR strategy is adapted and rolled out in Europe. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 3 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day, execution makes market impact.
- Co-ordinate and adapt global consumer communications campaigns that drive news cycles. You will be key to securing “rolling thunder” coverage every month in Europe;
- Be the hub for the European consumer storytelling – you will tailor our global PR campaigns to match the needs of each of our key European markets;
- You will ruthlessly drive timelines and alignment with our global marketing & communications department;
- Build and nurture relationships with top press across business, tech, consumer, and trade media in Europe;
- Measure and track ongoing health of PR programs based on agreed upon metrics and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Fluent in English; additional European languages are a plus;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in a short time frame;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.