We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Manager to grow our digital presence and build our community in the international market. The successful candidate will be a generalist when it comes to anything related to digital marketing with a strategic approach to growth, experience in both organic and paid media, and rigorous project management skills. This individual will have 3-5 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever-changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded, and output-driven with a strong sense of ownership.
- Coordinate with the global team to develop a regional digital marketing strategy and corresponding plans to deliver upon marketing objectives;
- Advice on platform-specific best practices, adapting global content or producing original content for the relevant local platforms;
- Plan, execute, and report on integrated campaigns, both organic and paid, across relevant regional social media platforms;
- Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates of current projects and team performance;
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies.
- 3-5 years of relevant B2C experience in fashion, luxury, hospitality, FMCG, or tech brands;
- Fluency in English is a must, working knowledge of Japanese/ Korean/ Malay/ Indonesian or Thai is a big plus;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- Very organized with strong project management skills;
- Experience or strong interest in platforms including but not limited to Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, TikTok, and Naver;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in a short timeframe;
- Creative thinker that can bring in innovative ideas;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.