We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are seeking a Senior E-commerce Manager to join our team. The Senior E-commerce Manager will be responsible for acquisition and retention programs, including loyalty, discounts, and referrals. The ideal candidate will develop and execute programs to support online sales growth and manage daily operations for our company website. This role requires a strong sense of ownership and a seasoned commercial and problem-solving mindset.
- Develop site optimization strategy and roadmap to drive short and long-term improvements;
- Work with web designers, developers, and producers to execute website updates, including changes based on promotions, content refreshes, and new product setup;
- Plan and implement marketing programs and promotions, such as affiliate programs, rebate programs, membership, and offers;
- Be at the forefront of E-commerce practices and customer trends to ensure we are finding creative ways to bring solutions to our business;
- Develop new approaches to content marketing, SEO/SEM, and database marketing;
- Work with other stakeholders to support email marketing and performance marketing;
- In partnership with Data and Analytics teams, report on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns as they relate to the targeted KPIs and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Collaborate with Customer Service team to improve the website experience, specifically about general support, site policies, and after-sales experience.
- A degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or similar preferred;
- 7+ years of demonstrated success in a hands-on E-commerce role in a retail environment;
- Experience with UX operators, SEO, and ranking methods;
- Familiarity with A/B testing, including program development and performance measurement;
- General understanding of data and analytics tools;
- Proven success in running various types of promotional, loyalty, and retention programs;
- Comfortable managing multiple responsibilities, refining priorities, and ensuring team alignment.