Nothing is a London-based consumer technology company founded by Carl Pei and team. Nothing wants to inspire people to believe in the positive potential of technology again, and will set the pace starting in 2021. Nothing seeks to remove barriers between people and technology, to bring back artistry, passion and trust to the field of consumer technology.
We are looking to hire a Global Campaign Manager responsible for planning and executing our key marketing campaigns. As a campaign manager you will have to work with a budget and deliver upon set deadlines and KPIs. You will be working closely with our Head of Global Marketing as well as with all marketing functions on an executional level to make sure each campaign is well executed and fully integrated. The successful candidate will be a strategic and highly organised individual with at least 5 years of experience in marketing and in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day, execution makes market impact.
- Develop 360° campaigns from ideation all the way to a complete integrated plan with corresponding KPIs and budget;
- Coordinate and work closely with all marketing functions to develop and execute on a fully integrated campaign;
- Develop corresponding project plans to deliver upon approved campaigns and coordinate all stakeholders accordingly;
- Brief and oversee the work of internal and external agencies who will support you in developing creative assets.
- 5+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Robust understanding of the different marketing channels and functions;
- Familiarity with a digital-heavy marketing strategy, and comfort with multiple digital channels and website optimization efforts;
- Fluent in English;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- Very organised with strong project management skills;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company;
- Creative thinker that can develop and execute innovative campaign ideas;
- Great collaboration and networking skills. Ability to engage, listen to and collaborate with multiple internal departments to deliver campaigns;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.