We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family. Simple
Nothing is a privately held company with backing from GV (formerly Google Ventures) and other private investors including; Tony Fadell (Principal at Future Shape & Inventor of the iPod), Casey Neistat (YouTube personality and Co-founder of Beme), Kevin Lin (Co-founder of Twitch) and Steve Huffman (Co-founder and CEO of Reddit).
We are looking to hire a Senior PR Associate to work with all our media friends and coordinate PR activities in India. This person will be working closely with our Communications Lead and Manager Public Relations in India. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual and willing to take on an ever changing role, with at least 2 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. Having worked in consumer tech or hardware space is a plus. This role will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership.
What you’ll do:
● Develop and run global consumer communications campaigns that drive news cycles. You will be key to securing “rolling thunder” coverage every month in India
● Be the hub for Indian consumer storytelling - you are the driver of the story from concept to execution including press materials, messaging and assets
● Drive timelines and alignment cross functionally and within our PR department
● Build and nurture relationships with media across business, tech, lifestyle/consumer, and trade media
● Measure and track ongoing PR programs based on agreed upon metrics and KPIs on a monthly basis
What we are looking for:
● 2-3 years of relevant experience
● Bachelor’s/ Master Degree in marketing communications, public relations
● Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus
● Interest in consumer tech
● Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company
● Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects
● Enjoy the hustle of a start-up with the impact of a global business