We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking for a Senior Manager of New Markets in Europe. The right candidate will be a successful leader with multi-channel management experience and have a deep understanding of the consumer electronics market in Europe, having built key connections at the highest level with e-tailers, retailers, operators and distributors.
- Development of appropriate go to market strategies to drive the sales objectives for new markets and owning key relationships with partners in those regions;
- Own the new markets forecast across all products and routes to market;
- Ownership of the sales goals and objectives for Nothing in the managed countries;
- Drive the right activities to ensure that channel partners achieve the sales objectives.
- 8+ years of relevant experience in consumer electronics;
- Fluent in English, Polish and Russian;
- Proven effective relationship builder with retailers, carriers, e-tailers and distributors in Europe;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done on short timeframe;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.