We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Software Product Designer to design the user experience of our app ecosystem and other software services. You will work closely with our Head of Software to design seamless user journeys. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 3-5 years of end-to-end (research to UI) digital product design experience. Nothing is an early stage startup that is constantly evolving, and this role will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. You have to be a visionary with a relentless focus on execution to make market impact.
- Research, UX and UI design for mobile applications;
- Design user UX and user journey to ensure an experience in line with our mission and values;
- Develop in-depth understanding of our target audience to drive product innovation;
- Think strategically about product development and define new product features;
- Test and validate product ideas with prototypes at different fidelities;
- Work with our global engineering teams to implement your design to the highest quality;
- Constantly seek and provide feedback to continuously improve our products and the team;
- Collaborate a range of stakeholders from our global team;
- Contribute to the development of our design system and culture.
- 3+ years of end-to-end software product design experience. We are also open to candidates with strength or interest in particular part of the product design lifecycle;
- Experience with mobile/internet brands is a plus;
- Proficient in human-centered design process and interaction design principles;
- Proficient in modern software design tools, such as Sketch / Figma / Axure / Protopie / Xmind / Visio;
- Fluency in English;
- Must be passionate about creating products and able to explain why;
- Exceptionally user focused and advocate for the user;
- Open-minded and humble;
- A team player with great interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.