We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology.
To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family. Simple
Following ear (1) and phone (1) launch and recently ear (stick), Nothing has acquired a unique brand positioning within the consumer tech industry resonating, not only amongst early tech adopters, but also across a more cultural savvy and creative audience within the art, music and fashion spaces.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Zonal Sales Manager. Role will focus on driving Nothing sales and building the brand in the geographies mentioned. The Incumbent will also be responsible for building a strong relationship with the regional distributors, key retailers, local regulatory bodies etc. Must be focused on driving key people to garner results.
This role will entail developing a keen and sharp understanding of local customer needs and hence market Nothing’s products based on both global positioning and local requirements. An efficient manager who monitors the operations and hence ensures no inventory pile up situation at any point in time.
What you’ll do:
- Appoint and manage trade partners in the assigned region
- Develop and execute business plans, drive and achieve company objectives
- Execute diff scheme implementation & timely settlement of payouts.
- Provide clear and consistent communication across the region with respect to schemes, incentives, payouts etc.
- Ensure timely reporting from Channel partners pertaining to key parameters like Secondary sales, Market Share data, distribution gaps and Marketing initiatives.
- Responsible for forecasting the Sales trend for the future and highlighting market insights for continuous improvement of business hygiene and market share
- Ensure right visibility at the marketplace while coordinating with relevant departments for execution
- Lead regular business performance and relationship reviews with senior management and various stakeholders
- Build and maintain the activity of performance reports and activity dashboards
- Initiate creative local marketing strategies and executing them to generate incremental sales
- Monitoring of local operations to ensure maximum sales and efficiency
- Own and drive the daily sell-in, sell-out, cash inflow and outflow to ensure smooth operations
- Drive local PR by creating city specific PR relationships and represent Nothing at local events
What we are looking for:
- PG degree in Business Management is preferred
- 6-8 years in General Trade sales role in the smartphone industry with over 3 years of exp in managing multiple states and channel partners is mandatory.
- Candidate should be based out of Gurgaon
- Self-Starter, Sales orientation