We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Social Media Manager to manage our social media platforms as well as launch new ones in the future. This person will be working closely with our Digital Marketing Director to further develop our social media strategy and execute upon it. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 5 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Develop our social media strategy;
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels;
- Continuously monitoring performance and measurement, suggesting solutions and ensuring content and campaigns exceed performance metrics;
- Build world class, highly innovative and inherently social media campaigns for our product launches , that are insight-led and resonate with our target audience & community, driving reach and engagement;
- Build, engage and grow our community through across our social media channels with world class content plans and corresponding channels strategies;
- Work closely and collaboratively across the social & communities team and wider marketing teams to champion social-first ideas and execute activations, events and strategies
- 5 years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus;
- Excellent written and communication skills;
- Proven experience growing and managing social brand channels of significant scale;
- A creative thinker who can come up with original, highly shareable social ideas;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe;
- A people’s person loving building communities and interacting with communities;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.