We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking for an Art Director to bring Nothing’s creative vision to life via our marketing channels and campaigns. The successful candidate will be an experienced creative individual with a strong design eye and at least 10 years experience with a strong track record of bringing world class and coherent brand experiences to life across multiple user touch points.
- Champions and rigorously implements creative guidelines across user touch points and regions while securing a coherent brand experience;
- Conceives ideas, develops final designs and works with others to coordinate the creation of multifaceted communication materials in print, packaging, digital and other mediums;
- Deliver all creative related needs on time, budget and quality via clear and rigorous processes;
- You will source and brief external contractors ad hoc project needs and manage those projects from start to finish, being held accountable for their delivery and success.
- 10 years prior experience of direct design experience;
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop;
- Extensive knowledge of video and stills post production process;
- Excellent typographic knowledge and skill set;
- Excellent communication skills both in person and via email/phone;
- Meticulous attention to detail, organization and problem solving skills;
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities;
- Ability to take direction from others and communicate successfully in a small team environment;
- Enjoys working with a variety of people in various disciplines and collaborating with a positive attitude. Supporting other team members through knowledge exchange and peer learning.