We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Digital Marketing Director to build and lead our digital marketing team. This person will be reporting to our Head of Global Marketing. The successful candidate will be an expert when it comes to anything related to digital marketing with a strategic approach to growth, experience in managing a team and rigorous project management skills. This individual will have at least 7 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Develop yearly digital marketing strategy and corresponding plans to deliver upon global marketing objectives;
- Coordinate all digital marketing functions to execute on world class integrated campaigns across social media, e-commerce and paid me;
- Develop and implement processes to ensure a cohesive and effective team work to achieve set goals;
- Ensure there is a cadence to the team, proper meeting structures and a strong culture. Continually educating the team on marketing principles to ensure the team is improving;
- Provide stakeholders with visibility and updates of current projects and team performance;
- Analyze, measure, and report on all campaigns;
- Brief and oversee the work of external agencies.
- 7+ years of relevant B2C experience in Fashion, Automobile, Hospitality, FMCG or Tech brands;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing;
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus;
- A true expert when it comes to digital marketing with a strong understanding of all different channels and corresponding best practices;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal;
- Passion for building teams and developing talent;
- Very organised with strong project management skills;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in short timeframe;
- Creative thinker that can bring in innovative ideas;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.