We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We’re looking to hire an Associate to be our community manager’s right hand. You’ll be working across multiple projects and platforms where moderation and user engagement are required. You’ll assist our Community Manager in online and offline events and gather relevant data to support the community’s growth. The role will be ever-changing and require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded, and output-driven with a strong sense of ownership.
- Supporting Community Manager across different community initiatives
- Building and nurturing relationships with the community across other platforms
- Developing and presenting decks with relevant data gathered from the community
- Monitoring, tracking and reporting community engagement and feedback
- Staying on top of members’ requests
- Producing text and image content for the forums and linked platforms
- Have At least 2 years of moderation experience in forums and similar platforms
- An understanding of the impact online forums have on user feedback and growth of tech companies around the world
- Knowledge of and experience using digital marketing tools and reporting
- Creative thinker - able to proactively identify trends and create original content ideas
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail and ability to work to tight deadlines
- A natural communicator, personable and outgoing