We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Lead Software Product Designer to help plan and build our apps and other software services. This person will be working closely with our Head of Software to ensure a seamless user journey. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 5 years of experience in software UI design or planning. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important, but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Lead Nothing’s software product UX, UI strategy, and design direction;
- Grow the software product design function, managing and mentoring more junior designers
- Establish effective product design processes and culture
- Working with our global software and hardware development and test teams to co-create the Nothing software experience;
- Designing user journey to ensure an experience in line with our mission and values;
- Conducting user research and deep engagement with our community;
- Track record of designing and shipping software products with top-class user experience and a high level of complexity, experience working with hardware UI is a plus;
- Experience is managing designers and leading complex design projects;
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual is a plus;
- A team player with great interpersonal skills passionate about creating products and sharing with the team;
- Proficient in Sketch / Figma / Origami Studio / Protopie / Axure / Protopie / Xmind and Visio;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoying the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business