We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking for a VP of Finance to define our financial strategy, optimise cash flow, and lead our fundraising and IR efforts. As our first senior finance hire in London, you will have a lot of input on strategic and commercial matters, working closely with the CEO and the rest of the leadership team to drive business growth.
- Be part of the leadership team of the company and participate in annual business planning to ensure the company attains its objectives as cost-effectively and efficiently as possible;
- Support CEO and functional leaders to develop clear business plans, priorities, and accurate forecasts;
- Recommend and lead efforts to improve ROIC (return on invested capital), working capital and/or growth performance;
- Partner the leadership team to structure commercial deals;
- Scenario modelling that provides support for the board beyond forecasting and budgeting, by including various fundraising possibilities and financial risk simulations;
- Proactive management of risk and cash flow position; and
- Prepare relevant materials and work with multiple internal teams to manage investor due diligence processes
- Must have proven track record of senior financial leadership positions within consumer tech/ electronics businesses;
- Experience of leading a company through multiple fundraises from scale up to exit would be advantageous;
- Extensive external networks with capital providers; and
- Entrepreneurial with a can-do attitude, comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects