We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology.
To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, flawlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way.
No confusing tech-speak. No silly product names. Just artistry, passion and trust. And products we’re proud to share with our friends and family. Simple
We are looking for an experienced Field-Testing Engineer to drive the test development processes in India Region.
What we are looking for:
- Will be working on developing the scope of testing for different modules
- Execute performance-based tests on mobile devices
- Analyse performance issues and perform root cause analysis of them
- Handling internal testing and market feedback issues
What You’ll do:
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience in handset testing, Modem/Network protocol testing in Lab/Live cellular network
- Deep knowledge in Mobile network technologies – VOWIFI/IMS/LTE/WCDMA/GSM & 5G-NR
- Hand-on experience in tests such as Mobility/RF performance, Throughput performance, Call stability/Quality performance.
- Hands-on experience in test tools & tracing tools from QC (such as QXDM, QCAT, ELT etc.,).
- Good knowledge of handset testing, troubleshooting, debugging, and analyzing logs (good understanding of NAS/RRC signaling handshakes is expected)
- Basic knowledge/hands-on experience in GNSS/Location-based services would have an additional preference
- Experience in working with 3rd Party application testing as well on mobile platforms.
- Test execution and strong analysis of logs
- Candidates with good communication skills, and located locally and notice period not more than 20-30 Days would be preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.