We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a Senior PR Associate to work with all our media friends and coordinate PR activities across regions. This person will be working closely with our Senior Manager, Global PR. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 3 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Develop and run global consumer communications campaigns that drive news cycles. You will be key to securing “rolling thunder” coverage every month in many parts of the world, especially in the UK and USA;
- Be the hub for global consumer storytelling - you are the driver of the story from concept to execution including press materials, messaging and assets;
- You will ruthlessly drive timelines and alignment cross functionally and within our PR department;
- Build and nurture relationships with media across business, tech, lifestyle/consumer, and trade media;
- Measure and track ongoing PR programs based on agreed upon metrics and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing;
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus;
- Interest in consumer tech;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done on short timeframe;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.