We’re a London-based tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology. To do this, we’re crafting intuitive, seamlessly connected products that improve our lives without getting in the way. We think tech needs a change. In a world where products all look the same, we don’t want to just make the same thing as everyone else. What we want is to create iconic products that we’re proud to share with family and friends. And that means we have to do things differently. This is the spirit that drives and sustains everything we do.
In a year, we’ve grown from an idea to a 300+ people-strong global team with offices in six regions. That’s not bad for an idea.
“In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic.” - Forbes
“Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
“Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air.” - Hypebeast
“The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
But Ear (1) was just the start. This summer we've released Phone (1), our debut smartphone and the centre of our hugely ambitious consumer tech ecosystem. Launch week saw us trending on UK Twitter, clocking up YouTube views in the millions and securing press coverage in thousands of leading titles.
We’re now looking for a Marketing Lead to join us as soon as possible in our London HQ. This person will take charge of the UK & Ireland marketing mission for our Growth & Operations division. You’ll be tasked with building brand equity, driving awareness, securing prime marketing opportunities and defining key growth areas across our visionary partner activity. You will lead on the development and implementation of the marketing strategy as well as build and nurture valuable relationships with key external collaborators. Partnering with our Global Marketing team and Commercial Leads, you will roll-out brand defining marketing strategies that establish our presence - here in our home market.
· Lead on developing and delivering an overarching marketing plan for Nothing in the UK&I home market
· Own both the brand marketing and product launch / life cycle activations
· Build and maintain collaborative and mutually beneficial relationships with channel partners and strategic collaborators
· Work with the UK&I VP/General Manager and Commercial Lead to define and execute marketing and sales programmes, plans and strategies that deliver annual targets for customer acquisition, retention, and engagement across key markets
· Drive continuous improvement through test, learn and refining our always on marketing approach
· Grow, develop and lead a high-performing and motivated team
· Budget ownership / management
· Undertake new projects for long term value add
· 5+ years of relevant experience, preferably a background in youth lifestyle/fashion or premium technology
· Digital first marketing background - able to demonstrate knowledge of Web 3.0
· Clear and persuasive communication skills, able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company and our UK partners to drive our joint business plans
· Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects
· Demonstrate a knowledge and experience in multi-channel marketing work
· Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business
· An enthusiastic collaborator, only too happy to lean in and support the wider organisation and step outside your day-to-day responsibilities
· Bias to action mindset - you’re comfortable making quick decisions and putting plans in motion
· Confident team builder, you’re able to build a successful team and prioritise their personal development and career progression.
· Integrity and humility - you’re open and honest and not afraid to admit when you don’t have all the answers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and will always promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.