We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are seeking a E-Commerce UX Designer that will thrive at the intersection of design, data, and technology. The position will be responsible for brainstorming concepts with project owners, executing new design flows based on brand guidelines, and participating in design presentations. The E-Commerce UX Designer will be handling projects associated with user research and designing both large and small scale solutions for various E-commerce needs.
- Establish UX solutions based on key project requirements and customer feedback. Determine overall direction, identifying challenges and the best approach based on leading industry practices. You will also design new features - large and small - as well as making improvements on our existing product.
- Together with the project requirements, design the architecture, interface, and interaction flow of services and experiences with a strong focus on user experience;
- In strong partnership with the product owners and developers you will make sure that all the specifications and (edge) cases are developed completely.
- Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented accurately.
- Keep the user at the centre of all solutions, considering accessibility, technology platforms, and storytelling;
- Passionate about design from sketching to typography, motion, copy, and imagery;
- Own and express clearly your design decisions in front of teams and management;
- Design and deliver wireframes, mockups, and prototypes optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces;
- Monitor and know broader industry UX trends and relevant technology features.
- Have 5+ years of work experience creating and building high-level experiences for web, app, kiosk, or other digital devices;
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in design, human-computer interaction (HCI), or equivalent;
- Knowledge in Adobe CC, Figma, Sketch and other design tools;
- Experience using design research methods;
- Comfortable with ambiguity and candid, respectful debates;
- An online portfolio of design deliverables and the processes involved (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and user research);
- Knowledge of front-end technologies (such as HTML/CSS/JS) to help build design and interaction decisions.
- Experience with Agile, Jira, Invision are also a plus
- Ability to work with tight deadlines