We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
- “In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic” - Forbes
- “Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
- “Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air” - Hypebeast
- “The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, like how our team is diverse, creative, and collaborative. And all of that is true. Everyone here works hard to perfect their craft and meaningfully contribute to our mission. We’re passionate and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect, giving you a fantastic learning opportunity in a fast-growth startup.
We are now kicking off our first Web3 projects, and looking for a strong team to join us as soon as possible.
- Lead our first Web3 project to a successful launch
- Manage the project timeline and coordinate with team members for workload distribution and efficiency
- Track and contribute to continuous quality improvement efforts such as quality assurance and bug triage
- Coordinate and manage outsourced project development
- Evangelize globalization, internationalization, and localization best practices to cross-functional stakeholders
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Information Project Management, Language Studies, International Studies or similar
- 2+ years localization project/program management experience
- Excellent communication skills with an ability to influence and communicate through data, and experience working effectively across time zones and cultures
- Passion in Crypto and Metaverse
- Bilingual in Chinese and English
- Experienced in Crypto/Web3 is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.