We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire an E-commerce Product Manager to help us deliver best in class user experience on our website. This person will work closely with our Head of Europe, helping shape and executing our global e-commerce experience. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 5 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will require the candidate to be open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day, execution makes market impact.
- Project manage key site improvements and ensure projects are proceeding according to schedule and meeting functional and design specifications
- Audit regularly the website and report issues or document improvements to support the business objectives
- Organize and implement e-commerce events, promotions and integrated marketing activities to drive traffic and sales
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products, discover optimization opportunities, hypothesize and launch A/B tests to optimize the shopping experience
- Own and improve customer engagement, conversion and retention metrics, reporting on the performance of shopping funnels and identifying opportunities for improvement
- Identify, evaluate and recommend external vendors to support the Site Management team when appropriate
- 5+ years digital product development experience in eCommerce in the apparel or tech industry
- Proficiency in web analytics tools, i.e. Google Analytics, SEM Rush, Hubspot, etc.
- Experience in writing logical, detailed and complete product requirements and functional specifications
- Extensive experience in digital platforms (Shopify back-office experience is a must-have). Experience in Agile/Scrum and fluency in Jira
- Self-starter and strong ownership attitude toward projects development and completion
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, being comfortable with changing environments and multiple overlapping projects