We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a General Manager for the UK, Nothing’s home market. The right candidate will be a strategic individual that has led regional growth of a fast-expanding global business in the recent years. We are looking for an individual that thrives in a fast-paced environment, is open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Develop and execute effective go to market strategies to drive growth in the UK (Brand Awareness and Preference towards Nothing);
- Develop the sales strategy and own the relationship with the accounts;
- Own the country’s P&L, sales goals and marketing objectives/KPIs;
- Hire, lead, and develop a top performing team;
- Bringing innovative marketing strategies to reinforce Nothing’s influence in our home market (UK) and strengthen our brand halo in the rest of the world
- Proven track-record of driving user & sales growth in start-ups;
- Strong attention to detail;
- Bias-to-action and used to getting things done on short timeframe;
- Fluency in English;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stake-holders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial, can-do attitude, being comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe