We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lived without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics but in life, too.
We’re looking for a Senior Talent Acquisition Associate to join our in-house recruitment team at Nothing. We’re looking at rapid growth across Europe (and beyond...) in 2022 and we need you to join us and make that happen! You will support the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager in all day-to-day hiring for our team in Europe. The right candidate will be a hungry and dynamic talent acquisition professional with a strong experience hiring a high volume of positions for a growing brand or start-up.
- Build relationships and partner with hiring managers and stakeholders.
- Manage the full life-cycle of the day-to-day recruitment process.
- Proactively develop pipelines of potential talent for upcoming roles.
- Offer administrative support to the Senior Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Manage the delivery of all recruitment processes including sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessment, offer management and negotiation.
- Attract the best talent – use proactive and innovative methods to reach out to passive talent and bring them to Nothing.
- Manage our external job postings, ensure they are to date and pulling in the right talent.
- Keep abreast of the latest HR/People trends in the start-up/consumer tech sector
- Collaborate with the global people operations team and help support company-wide process planning and implementation.
- 3-5 years experience of full lifecycle recruitment
- Proven experience of recruiting for start-ups or emerging brands and helping them to grow and scale – either via an agency or in-house.
- High aptitude for learning how to recruit for different roles and skillsets.
- Strong ability to build relationships and manage stakeholders – you’re used to dealing with multiple clients and touchpoints concurrently.
- Exceptional communicator – both written and verbal.
- Confident salesperson – you’re able to tell the Nothing story and effectively sell the opportunity to work with us.
- Experience providing strategic guidance and advice to hiring managers, stakeholders and the leadership team.
- Previously partnered with a wider HR & People team and worked in a holistic fashion.