We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
- “In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic” - Forbes
- “Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
- “Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air” - Hypebeast
- “The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, like how our team is diverse, creative, and collaborative. And all of that is true. Everyone here works hard to perfect their craft and meaningfully contribute to our mission. We’re passionate and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect, giving you a fantastic learning opportunity in a fast-growth startup.
We are now kicking off our first Web3 projects, and looking for a strong team to join us as soon as possible.
- Build, maintain and iterate on the core Web3 product and features, like crypto wallet, and NFT widget
- Work closely with Product and UX teams to implement the product definition
- Drive high-level decisions about product design and architecture
- Work closely with the team leader to build product features, drive strategy and execute key initiatives
- 3+ years of experience in front end development
- Experience with EVM, ethers.js and solidity
- Deep technical understanding of and passion for metaverses and crypto in general
- The ability to work independently and be proactive
- A strong quality orientation, combined with a pragmatic attitude to deliver
- Actively participate in code reviews across the engineering organization to ensure best practices are followed
- Discuss and suggest improvements to the development process, code convention, and best practices across the engineering organization
We are an equal opportunity employer and will strive to promote a more diverse and inclusive environment. We are committed to being a welcome employer for all candidates.