We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a PR Manager to tell the Nothing story in the international market. The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 3 years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever-changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded, and output-driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Work with the global PR team and create PR strategies for international countries and regions, with Japan and South Korea as priority regions.
- Develop and run consumer communications campaigns in APAC that drive news cycles, while reactively covering the Middle East, LATAM.
- Build and nurture relationships with media or independent journalists across the business, lifestyle, tech, and trade media in key regions including Japan and South Korea.
- Create relevant cultural moments and high-impact campaigns, with an emphasis on trying new and innovative ways to promote Nothing.
- You will ruthlessly drive timelines and alignment with our global marketing & communications department;
- Measure and track ongoing health of PR programs based on agreed-upon metrics and KPIs on a monthly basis.
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably a background in lifestyle/fashion, of FMCG;
- Fluent in English, working knowledge of Korean or Japanese a big plus;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in a short timeframe;
- Good communication skills, able to get buy-in from stakeholders within the company;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.