We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to hire a well-connected Influencer Manager for the international market to develop and strengthen brand awareness and consideration. The successful candidate will have extensive experience building and growing influencer programs in Japan and/or Korea. This individual will have 3+ years of experience in a rapidly growing business environment. This role will be ever-changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded, and output driven with a strong sense of ownership.
- Coordinate with the global team to develop the international marketing influencer strategy, from identifying focus areas, building a long-term roadmap of initiatives to day to day execution, including budget definition and activation plan;
- Work with the global and regional marketing teams to identify key local campaigns and deliver strong ROI for both organic and paid activities;
- Build relationships with visionary connectors, work with agencies, and introduce tailored affiliate programs to expand the reach and maintain a pipeline of mega, macro, and micro-influencers;
- Provide internal stakeholders with visibility and updates of current projects and team performance;
- Analyze, measure, and report on all campaigns;
- 3+ years of relevant experience in fashion, luxury, hospitality, FMCG, or tech brands;
- Fluency in English, working knowledge of Japanese/ Korean is a big plus; experience living and working in Japan and Korea is also a big plus;
- Very organized with strong project management skills;
- Experience working with lifestyle, fashion, and design celebrities and influencers;
- A strong bias-to-action and used to getting things done in a short timeframe;
- Creative thinker that can bring in innovative ideas;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.