We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
We are looking to build an Android App team to build our app ecosystem and other software services in London. This team will be working closely with our product team around the world to ensure a seamless user journey.
The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 5+ years of experience in Android coding or planning. This role is ever changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded and output driven with a strong sense of ownership. Meetings and planning are important but we are strong believers that at the end of the day execution makes market impact.
- Software planning and coding for Android;
- Work with our global Dev / Test / UI teams to co-develop apps and other software services;
- Software product planning and performance analysis;
- Design technical architecture to optimize the quality and extensibility of software.
- 5+ years of Android coding or planning experience; experience with mobile/internet brands is a plus;
- Bachelor’s degree, computer science major is a plus;
- Fluency in English is a must, multilingual abilities is a plus;
- Passionate about creating products with good product sense;
- A team player with great interpersonal skills, team lead and agile experience is a plus
- Full stack should be better
- Proficient in Java / Kotlin / C / C++; Flutter is a plus;
- Excellent data structuring skills and strong knowledge of algorithms;
- Entrepreneurial and comfortable with changing environments as well as multiple overlapping projects;
- Last but not least, enjoy the hustle of a startup with the impact of a global business.