We’re a new London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
The E-commerce Associate will be responsible for organizing the day to day coordination, setup and QA of content and campaigns. A key aspect of the role is streamlining processes and bridging activities across E-commerce and marketing, ensuring all aspects of content creation and feedback from cross-department are captured and relayed.
- Working closely with the Product Manager on new initiatives and user experiences on-site to retain customer loyalty and drive conversion.
- Managing day-to-day CMS duties by aligning with campaign, marketing, product, development and creative teams.
- Manage content planning calendar and ideate new ideas for delivering and creating content for the website.
- Updating all site content areas: Homepage and PDP images and copy (including copy translations), navigation links, SEO, customer care, legal and coordination with the relevant teams; Site monitoring and capturing and fixing any inconsistencies across regional sites.
- Liaise with off-site development teams to coordinate website operations and troubleshooting.
- Supporting the UAT and QA of sprints and wider integration projects across the platforms, new technology and payment methods.
- Assist with integrating content strategy and time-specific brand campaigns to drive campaign goals while staying high agility in reacting & responding to changing needs.
- Analyze campaign performance on-site and formulate learnings for the next campaign iterations.
- Thrives at working under pressure with tight deadlines across multiple projects with different stakeholders simultaneously.
- Understanding the E-commerce environment and the role of content in driving commercial success and acting as a brand window.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to drive conversations with internal stakeholders, designers, leadership, UX and marketing.
- At least 2 years experience in a similar role; experience with E-commerce websites (Shopify back-office experience is a must-have) and in the consumer tech or fashion E-commerce industry.
- Experience working collaboratively on projects using Asana and JIRA, and the ability to identify bugs and errors across the site.
- A natural flair for content creation; be thorough, methodical, with a strong sense of ownership.