We’re a London-based consumer tech company on a mission to remove barriers between people and technology by designing intuitive and smart tech that improves our lives without getting in the way of it. Bringing back artistry, passion, and trust, our technology will help people unlock new and meaningful experiences not just in consumer electronics, but in life, too.
- “In a short amount of time, Nothing has captured some of Apple’s cultural Magic” - Forbes
- “Nothing is the most hyped tech company in years” - GQ
- “Nothing has brought a breath of fresh air” - Hypebeast
- “The most exciting startup in consumer tech” - Input
We can say the usual things about what it’s like to be part of Nothing, like how our team is diverse, creative, and collaborative. And all of that is true. Everyone here works hard to perfect their craft and meaningfully contribute to our mission. We’re passionate and we speak our minds. As part of a driven, close-knit team, you’ll be part of projects and conversations that you might not expect, giving you a fantastic learning opportunity in a fast-growth startup.
We are now kicking off our first Web3 projects, and looking for a strong team to join us as soon as possible.
- Work closely with Product and Engineering teams to drive Web3 product strategy and design experiences that work well for our customers
- Own the end-to-end user journey and all aspects of design execution, from ideation to prototyping to user testing to final production
- Contribute to and participate in our design critique process
- 3+ years of experience designing consumer-facing digital experiences
- Experienced in Web3 products, like wallet, DiFi, NFT
- Proven expertise in multiple areas of UX design, including research, IA, visual, and prototyping
- Experience with A/B testing
- Proficiency in design tools (Sketch, Keynote, Photoshop, prototyping tools)
- Ability to build and coordinate design artifacts (flows, journey maps, service blueprints, wires, mocks, prototypes, specs, related documentation)
- Clear, concise verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills